Apply here: https://pvpharm.factorialhr.es/job_posting/40218
PVpharm is searching for an experienced Finance and HR assistant to provide support to the applicable department and work closely within PVpharm’s international team. The position will be held at Almería office.
As a Finance and HR Department assistant you will be responsible for the following activities:
• Management of company invoices:
o Control of expenses/costs
o Issuing company invoices: projects invoicing support
• Non-payment follow-ups
• Communication and coordination with the Tax Assessor
• Holded program management
• Other finance activities
• Factorial HR program management
• Employee database update and maintenance
• Assistance with selection processes when needed
• Actions for team motivation, teamwork…
• Events manager/assistant
• Employee contracts assistance
• Management of office supplies and any other office necessities
• Office events manager/assistant
• General administrative tasks of the company as needed
• Prevention of Occupational Hazards management (PRL): continuous communication with the PRL service provider and control.
• Data Protection assistant
• Management of company travels: reservations, bookings…
• Control of equipment’s: laptops, office keys, etc
• Finding new financing routes: application to new programs, etc.
– Demonstrable prior experience with finance activities
– Demonstrable prior experience with HR activities
– Good command of English language: spoken and written
– Responsible person
– Very well organized
– Trusted person who can handle confidential and sensitive information.
WHAT YOU WOULD ACHIEVE:
• You will work for a company with focus on personal and professional development
• Perfect timing to join a young and fast-growing international pharmacovigilance service provider with multiple career development opportunities.
• Full-time permanent contract
• Flexible working hours
• Remote working policy available